Cultural Strategy Director
Based: Singapore /or role can be remote/virtual based in APAC time zones
Space Doctors is a B Corp certified, global cultural and creative consultancy. We shape brands and organizational futures by making them connect and respond to meaningful cultural change.
We are looking to hire a Strategy Director in the APAC team who is passionate about applying cultural insights to strategic business transformation. You are experienced at understanding how to leverage a wide range of data sets (semiotic codes, category, brand decodes, design decodes, ethnographic data, big data) to impact on business futures, creative, experiential or design strategy.
As an experienced industry professional, you will have built strong relationships with clients in the region based on your excellence and leadership in strategic brand development. And this will be an asset to our consultative, collaborative style of business development, which is based on valuable relationship building.
Further details on Job Scope:
Strategic application of Cultural Insights:
- Identifying client growth opportunities: As a strategy leader, your role is to partner with clients to identify, scope and design the best approach to resolving client challenges
- Team leader: Working with our insights and creative expression team, you help answer briefs in an inspiring and transformative way.
- Offer development: developing new kinds of outputs which deliver our insights and stories in the most compelling and extraordinary ways for our clients
- An advocate of Space Doctors– by attending and presenting at events and conferences. This includes supporting and collaborating with wider SD team on initiatives such as pitches and conferences.
Experience and Culture:
- At least 8-10 years of experience in APAC, understand and respect the intricacies of the region and its disparate cultures.
- Experience of working with clients at a very senior level, and demonstrated ability for generating client relevant strategy backed with cultural evidence and insights
- You will work with the small and agile team in APAC that are passionately working towards driving further meaningful, sustainable growth in the industry. You will be involved and contributing to the growth of the team in APAC
- Our team is not solely limited to work in the region. We collaborate and contribute to the global team’s thinking, projects and overall culture.
- Fluency in English & another Asian language, i.e. Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Korean
Competitive salary and benefits
To find out more, please contact email@example.com enclosing your cv by 15th May 2022.
No agencies please