Cultural Data Analyst
Based : role can be remote/virtual
Space Doctors is a global cultural and creative consultancy and B Corp. We shape brands and organisations by helping them connect and respond to cultural change. Alongside, our core capabilities of semiotics, cultural insight and ethnography/human research we use an ecosystem of AI platforms to produce unparalleled cultural understanding and tracking at scale. Now we have an opening for a Cultural Data Analyst to join our global team to support us to execute the next steps in our innovation plan.
Elements of the role include:
- Partner with the cultural insights team to plan and conduct research that addresses client challenges
- Develop report structure, data visualization and insights to deliver recommendations
- Use different, complex datasets for statistical analysis
- Maintain strong knowledge of both well-established and new-to-market digitalmarketing analytics tools and platforms, specifically Talkwalker and Netbase Quid
- Evangelize the use of data to inform research questions and strategy
- Defining new tools and solutions across multiple data sets against innovation plan.
- 2-4 years of experience; preferably in Marketing Analytics, or Digital Analytics.
- Excited to bring creativity to the ways in which data can be applied in new ways toinform insight and strategy.
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience using data and analytics platforms, e.g. Microstrategy, Netbase Quid andTalkwalker
- Experience with data mining, cleaning and organizing of complex, unstructureddatasets from different sources
- A genuine passion for technology and pragmatic approach to developing solutions
- Gets a kick from collaboration with an integrated team
- Intellectually and culturally curious across different topics
- Some familiarity with marketing insights and working in an agency or consultancy
- Fluency in English & Mandarin Chinese
Competitive salary and benefits
To find out more, please contact email@example.com enclosing your cv by 22nd November 2021.
No agencies please