Based : role can be remote/virtual
Space Doctors is a global cultural and creative consultancy and B Corp. We shape brands and organisations by helping them connect and respond to cultural change. Alongside, our core capabilities of semiotics, cultural insight and ethnography/human research we have recently launched our Collaborative Intelligence which uses an AI ecosystem to produce unparalleled cultural understanding and tracking at scale. Now we have an opening for a Data Analyst to join our global team to support us to execute the next steps in our innovation plan.
Elements of the role include:
- Partner with the cultural insights team to plan and conduct research that addresses client challenges
- Develop report structure, data visualization and insights to deliver recommendations
- Use different, complex datasets for statistical analysis and machine learning applications
- Develop data pipelines using different datasets
- Maintain strong knowledge of both well-established and new-to-market digital marketing analytics tools and platforms
- Evangelize the use of data to inform research questions and strategy
- Defining new tools and solutions across multiple data sets against innovation plan.
- 2-4 years of experience; preferably in Marketing Analytics, or Digital Analytics.
- Excited to bring creativity to the ways in which data can be applied in new ways to inform insight and strategy.
- Experience with Python and data visualisation
- Understanding of relational data structures and SQL
- Experience with data mining, cleaning and organizing of complex, unstructured datasets from different sources
- A genuine passion for technology and pragmatic approach to developing solutions
- Gets a kick from collaboration with an integrated team
- Intellectually and culturally curious across different topics
- Some familiarity with marketing insights and working in an agency or consultancy
- Fluency in English & Mandarin Chinese
Competitive salary and benefits
To find out more, please contact email@example.com enclosing your cv by May 31st 2021.
No agencies please